Children’s After School Programs in Woburn
When you enroll your child in our After School Martial Arts Program, you will ensure that he/she is receiving not only the highest quality self-defense training, but also developing skills for mental and emotional fitness that will last a lifetime!
Hi this is Grand Master Jung Hoe Ku, 9th Dan,
I’m excited to share with you about the tremendous benefits our After School Martial Arts Program provide for you and your child at Woburn.
- Our program is the perfect supplement to an academic education
- In addition to training, your child will enjoy games and activities based upon Martial Arts philosophies
- He/she will learn self-discipline, gain improved focus and concentration, self-confidence, respect, and develop indomitable spirit
- Camaraderie is naturally created among classmates as they encourage and support each other through team building activities
- Your child will also build character and develop valuable leadership skills
In most cases, safe, reliable transportation is provided from your child’s academic school to Ku's TaeKwonDo Academy, and all-day camp for school holidays may also be available!
We are developing future leaders through the Ku's TaeKwonDo Academy After School Program in
Grand Master Jung Hoe Ku, 9th Dan
Ku's TaeKwonDo Academy
135 Main Street
Woburn, MA 01801
P.S.: For a NO OBLIGATION, “No Strings Attached” offer for a FREE introductory martial arts class, click on the word “Programs” in the top navigation bar on this page and select the program you would like to try.